POFFIT LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.TheQuantEdge.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to all information we collect when you use our Website and through other interactions and communications you have with us. It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, home or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, account username, account password, your credit card information or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website and/or subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services, newsletters or other information from us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or request assistance from our customer support team.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before subscribing to any services through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, including cookies, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, server logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
These technologies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to operate and improve the Website and deliver the services or carry out the transactions that you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service, making the Website easier to use, performing research and analysis to improve the Website, and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may provide you with notices about your account, including notices about purchases, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. We may also send you a periodic newsletter that is considered part of the service, and notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
Disclosure of Your Information
The Company will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. The Company may share personal information with companies working on our behalf, including to our affiliates or contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (including, for example, service providers who process credit card payments). We only share your personal information as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to continue receiving certain marketing materials, you can opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the materials or sending us an email stating your request. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You can also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
We follow generally accepted standards designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, including utilization of SSL encryption technology where appropriate.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to Other Sites
The Website may provide links to third-party web sites, such as those of our business partners. You should review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why, and how they collect and use personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Website, including the information or content contained within them. You agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third parties that you authorize to access your user content. If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your user content, you do so at your own risk.